Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Wild Thing, I Think I Love You

Oh, goodness.  I remember listening to that song when I was a teenager (yes, I am THAT old!)  I think of that song every time I use this stamp by GKD.  In fact, there are even these words in Melanie Muenchinger's set, and I have added those on other cards I have made.

The striped paper is a little left over scrap.  I had done the baby wipe technique in these earthy colors quite some time ago.   Probably used the same image then too - LOL.  they seem to go together.

The sketch is a  past CPS sketch.
I colored the images with Prisma pencils.  Pulled a few strands out of the burlap for the edges. 
Not much else to say about this card - very simple but that's my style. 

Challenges:
A Blog Named Hero - freestyle
Speedy Fox and Friends - Back to Nature
Great Impressions - animal
CASE Study - my style


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge at ABNH!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is so adorable!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!!! It's nice being CAS because that image says it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuuuute! Love the hessian background. Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your striped background. Great colors. Thanks for joining speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card and I REALLY love how you displayed the burlap. Love the CAS design!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable. i love the use of burlap and the colors used on the card. Great job. Thanks for playing along with Great Impressions.

    ReplyDelete