Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yes, This is What I'm Talkin' About !


I got my wish - SNOW.  6-7 inches so far and more to come.  I'm loving it.  No where to go.  Just sit and revel in the beauty of it all.  Wind is picking up so it will be blown off the trees soon and the next two days of snow fall will actually be coming in sideways like it usually does.  But we have had a rare quiet snowfall and I am like a little kid loving it.
How about a card since I am sure you did not come here for a weather report.
 This cute digi is by Meljen Design.  Love him.  Sketch is at Wee Memories http://www.weememories.net/2012/01/challenge-83-our-final-challenge.html . Lots of punched hearts.  One of the layers is vellum, and on the the brown layer, I used a Cuttlebug folder.  Love this one when I use a turtle image. Ribbon is new seam binding.
Stampin Sisters in Christ - http://stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-122-rev-215.html
Lothian - die cuts - http://lothiancrafts.blogspot.com/2012/01/lothian-crafts-online-challenge-22.html

Meljen Designs -http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-92-anything-goes.html#en

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute design and image-really like the embossed background.
    So glad you could join us at
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image! Great interpretation of the sketch as well. Thanks for joining us in the last Wee Memories challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeheee... SOOO CUTE! Love the hearts down the side like that too! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenges! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Marsha - this is so cute! I love that image and the gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous picture of the snow! You can have it all!

    The hearts on the border of the card look so great with the doodles. The black mat really makes the colors pop.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous you got snow, all we are getting is yucky rain! Your little turtle is adorable! I joined your blog as I see from your badges that we cross paths sometimes and now I know to look out for you!

    ReplyDelete