Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Is Finally Here

Spring is here, at least on the calender.  But we do have blue skies today, even though it is only 45 degrees.  I saw a few daffodils the other day so the tulips will be right behind them. I made this card Sunday evening but Monday morning the Medic 1 took my mom to the hospital.  She was released the same day but I have been with her ever since.  She is 89 and I hate those phone calls. I am back home now and live close enough to help her out the next few days if she needs me.   So I am just now posting this card. 
Challenges: Taylored Expressions - sketch
Paper Sundaes - photo inspiration
Stampin Sisters in Christ - new season
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Spring
Pixie Cottage -Spring

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, really love the colours and the colouring on the tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous tulips Marsha! I really like the textured background too. Great take on Taylor's sketch. Thank you for playing along with TESC!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these tulips. The colors look so pretty. Thanks for sharing with the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete