Friday, August 10, 2012

Time To Relax

One of my favorite things is sitting by the ocean, watching the waves, the birds, listening to the sounds of the waves, and watching the sun set.  That is the perfect evening.

 Each time I use this Stampin Up stamp, I think of this verse in Psalm 46:10.  They seem to go together.  This verse stamp is by Verve.
It is very rare that I use the watercolor technique.  I like to do it with this stamp.
Border punch by Recollections.
Liquid Pearls
Piercing template - Ornare

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday
Our Daily Bread - use scripture
A Blog Named Hero - freestyle
Love to Create - punches
Party Time Tuesday - sea, ocean
Mark's Finest - back to nature


P.S.  After reading Karen's comment, I decided I better tell you that the BG paper is DP. that is photographed sand.

10 comments:

  1. Hey Marsha! This is a beautiful card. I'm looking at it wondering how you got the background paper to look like sand. Very cute.

    Thanks for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday. We're so glad you were able to join us!

    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! That verse and image are perfect together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and especially the verse. I am here on behalf of Love to Create but I thought I would mention that this wonderful card meets the criteria for Craft a Scene challenge. Check it out! NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be sitting right there with you. Love beach sitting. Great card. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and so peaceful!!!!! The scripture is perfect for the image!!!! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a tranquil scene!! That image is perfect for that verse. I have always loved that summer set from SU. Great choice of dp. Perfect framing of the scripture!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenges. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card! I love the summer feel of the papers you used!
    (Shoregirl - Word Art Wednesday guest designer for the month of August)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh, that is one relaxing card! Took me to a happy place for a sec! Thanks so much for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely, soft, gorgeous card! Love that image!

    Thanks for sharing with us at PTT!

    Holly PTT DT

    ReplyDelete