Monday, March 10, 2014

Right On The Button

Recently I downloaded and started using a new publishing program, Serif.  I had always used Microsoft Publisher but it is very old and was not able to use some of the new digital images I have recently added to my files.  My main use of the program was for aligning and printing digital images but I never took the time to really learn all the fun things one can do with a program like this.  Well, that is starting to change.  Do you know you can change the outline colors of your digital images? Or print borders around them? Or.......?  Looky, looky at what I learned to do. (I'm sure most of you already know how to do this, but I am so pleased with myself for tackling this ! LOL)

Using all digital images by Paper Makeup Stamps, I changed the sentiment to pink, putting a border around it, made the grass green instead of black, changed the outline of the ferns to light green, flower- purple, butterfly- pink.  Then I got busy coloring with Prisma pencils.
It was so fun!  Anxious to learn some of the other features.  Now I will be spending more hours at my computer.  (My husband doesn't think that is possible !)
Here are the sets I used:   Color It Summer

and from Faith, Hope, Love set

Speaking of Paper MakeUp Stamps, there is a new challenge beginning today and ending on Sunday, March 16.  The challenge is to use buttons on your card.

Have a great Monday and now if you will excuse me, I need to go learn something else with my new program.

Challenges:
Cuttin and Stampin - butterflies
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Penny's Papercrafting - no square card
Sister Act - anything
Frosted Designs - quotation marks
Stamp and Create - ready for Spring
Your Next Stamp  - Photo inspiration
Crafts Galore - use digi or stamp

10 comments:

  1. I didn't know but I do know this is a very pretty card. Thank you for sharing this wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday today. Blessings, Carole DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week and I hope you'll join us again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright, colorful, cheerful and just LOVELY! Thanks so much for sharing.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors on your card! Thank you for joining us at the Cuttin' and Stampin' challenge this week! Lynda - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Thanks for joining the challenge at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks for joining us at cuttin and stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sentiment and lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card!!! Love the buttons!!
    Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card with a gorgous sentiment. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a Stamp Or Digi Somewhere On Your Project Challenge #3 and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marsha, this is so pretty..love this stamp set! I am so glad you joined us this time at YNS!

    ReplyDelete