Monday, July 14, 2014

Unexpected Surprise

When I was least expecting it, the Die Cut Divas asked me to join their DT.  Here is my first card as a team member.
We are using images by the sponsor for this month - Bugaboo.  This little bear is just the cutest.  After printing the image on blue cardstock, I printed the bear two more times, one on textured brown card stock by GKD and one Kraft.  After cutting out the bear, I fussy cut the snout and inner ear.  The paw pads are cut out with a punch.  Lots of fussy cutting on this card because I cut out the ladybug wings too. 
At the "Diva's that cut Paper" challenge, we are asking for buttons or bows or both.  And of course some element done with a cutting machine.
I cut the "hi" out with my Silhouette Portrait adding a button for the dot.  The clouds are cut out with a die and my Cuttlebug.
Come join the challenge.  There are several weeks left.

Challenges:
Great Impressions - animal friends
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Stamping Boutique - fussy cutting
Suzy Bees - anything
Sister Act - anything 


6 comments:

  1. So sweet and cute. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 37 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha, this is SUPER darling!!! LOVE that bear and the wood grain! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love the way you positioned the bear in the frame and the wood grain is perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Design...just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's, I do hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge..
    Hugs
    Suzy B (Owner)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and this is a lovely card. Thank you for posting this wonderful art at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh! This is so so cute. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions for our Animal Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete