Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day

Whew!  I did it; I got all the Valentines finished and mailed in time.  Maybe I need to re-think this idea of making so many each year.  I make more Valentines than Christmas cards.  Now that is crazy.
Well, here is one of them.  I again used the Heart Spray cutting file by Quietfire and then embossed the sentiment with red EP.  The sentiment is by GKD.
As in a previous post, I must apologize for the poor photo quality.  I just could not get a good photo of this pink.
On the inside of the pink card base, I attached a piece of Real Red cardstock.  I really love this cutting file.  Quietfire is the sponsor for the Die Cut Divas challenge this month.  They have beautiful stamps,  paper, embellishment, and more besides the cutting files.
Have you entered the challenge yet?  You have two more weeks.  Come play; we would love to see your entries.

Challenges:
Papertakes - hearts or flowers
Stamp and Create - love
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Stamplorations - stamps and hearts
Sister Act - anything
Crafty Creations - owl, or hearts, or love
Without Words - I love you
Wags and Whiskers - for someone you love
Cute Card Thursday - perfectly pink

8 comments:

  1. I have loved browsing your blog and seeing your creative Valentine's. I love those hearts. I am your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrived here from djkardkreations for a 'looksee.' And I like what I see! This is a beautiful Valentine card. I don't have a blog but I spend wa-a-ay too much time bloghopping - I call it my education; certainly my inspiration! Thank you for sharing your talent with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty, looks very professional and well done. Thank you for joining STAMPlorations, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that die--fabulous card! I just wish Valentine's Day wasn't as close to Christmas as I adore making both! However, the postage is about to break me--LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous die and Valentine design Marsha.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous die and Valentine design Marsha.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely CAS card. The red shines extra bright. :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito
    Stop by for my Birthday Candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful make, I love the design, thanks for joining us at without words. Jo x

    ReplyDelete