Friday, March 27, 2015

Fun New Fold

Seeing "Quarter fold" several times this past week so I took on the challenge to make one.  I was surprised at how easy.
I used Doodle Pantry images and paper.  The pears are outline images which I colored with Copics but before printing the images, I added pre-colored lips and moustache (also Doodle Pantry).  The sentiment is computer generated.
I'm not showing the inside because I put a personal message in it but the inside is 4 1/4 X 51 1/2 so it allows for another layout and decorating or just a nice area for writing.

Challenges:
Craft Your Passion - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Sweet Stamps - quarter fold
Simon Wednesday - anything

9 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha!
    I started a GDT on a new Design Team, and they have a challenge where not too many people seem to be linking up. You might as well throw your hat in the ring.. It's called Crop Stop, and the blog is www.cropstop.com/blog - you need to use anything carried in the store (but that's easy because they carry A LOT of the things most people use. It's a really cool store. I hope you will play along. Hope all is well with you, my dear friend.
    Karen
    www.cropstop.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! Love the design. Thanks for sharing at CYP Anything Goes. Lisa GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!! Just the love the punny image and sentiment. Thanks for taking the challenge with us at SweetStamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! I am so happy you tried this folding technique and shared with us at SweetStamps.com.
    Crafty Hugs
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! so fun and totally cute. Love this sweet pair/pear!! Thanks for sharing your creation at Sweet Stamps this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful design, I love the bright colors and the lips and mustache on the pears. Thank you for joining us in our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card- your cheery colors are great, and I love the images too. Thanks for joining SweetStamps in our Quarterfold card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun! Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just too cute!! thanks so much for joining us at Sweetstamps.cpm be sure to check next weeks challenge!!

    ReplyDelete