Thursday, October 22, 2015

My BFF

Last week we had the joy of visiting our very best friends.  They live in a different state now and we have not seen them for seven years.  Oh what fun it was to be with them.  Here is a card I made to send to my BFF thanking her for their hospitality.

This is a CASE of Kim's beautiful card:






For my card I used a digital stamp by Doodle Pantry, coloring it with Copics.  Card base is SU Pumpkin Spice.


Challenges:
Stamplorations - case
Stamplorations Fall Flowers Linky Party

DLArt - October Linky Party
Word Art Wednesday -  anything
Little Scrap Pieces - anything
Daily Marker - 30 Days to Color

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! A wonderful CASE of my original. So glad you could play along with us over at the STAMPlorations CASEplorations playground! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely CASE of Kim's card. Thanks for joining us at CASEplorations!

    ReplyDelete