Thursday, March 24, 2016

Potted Plant

One of the things in my stash that I have never used is the Spellbinders Flower Pots.  Oh, what fun.  Now that I have opened the package and used one, I know I will use them several times more this Spring. There are 5 sizes so I need to try each size.

I wanted lots of layers and lots of dimension so all the flowers and leaves (Fred She Said) are cut out with my Silhouette then glued on to the striped paper before adding the pot.
This card is really busy with all the patterned paper, colors, and layers but I like it!
Here is the sketch I used:
Challenges:
Die Cut Divas - Spring
Crop Stop - anything
Words 2 Craft By - rebirth
Craftin Deserts - colors
Tuesday Throwdown - colors
Time Out - CASE

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Love the flowerpot (wish I had that die!), and the patterns on your paper go together very well! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha, What a great interpretation of the MFT sketch! And, I can see why you'll be making more of those flower pots... they are adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Words 2 Craft By. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the paper combination! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job layering all those patterned papers - they create a wonderful spring feel and a great backdrop for the pretty flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete