Thursday, October 20, 2016

Vintage Stickers

My stash of Christmas paper, stamps, and stickers is overwhelming.  As long as I am making Christmas cards to send to people in nursing homes, I decided to use up some vintage stickers.  Maybe they will take a trip down memory lane.
Using the sketch  at Tuesday Morning Sketch, I put together this quick and easy card.
Love the BG paper from my stash.  I added a few drops of Stickles for interest. 

Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketch
Crop Stop - anything
Stamploration CAS

5 comments:

  1. Love the vintage stickers! Great card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love your vintage look!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun card. I'm a Santa fan, so very appealing! Thank you for sharing it with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Always great to use up our stashes. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed a gorgeous background--and always satisfying to use up stash! Thx for sharing at Stamplorations CAS!

    ReplyDelete