Tuesday, June 20, 2017

CAS Birthday Card

Single layer CAS cards are not my thing.  I don't usually like what I come up with, so even adding two colors for backings, I'm still not jazzed about it.  Thankfully I have four weeks before this daughter's birthday to decide if I will give this card or make a different one.  What do you think? (Be nice. LOL)

The stamp is Altenew Fresh Freesia.  The sentiments are from the Altenew Beautiful Lady set.
Coloring is Copics.  I stamped some green and pink on some of the corners and edges with a Joy Clair stamp from the Ink Splatter set.
Thanks for looking (and commenting).

Challenges:
Altenew - photo inspiration
Crop Stop - anything ( scorepal, Mono Adhesive)
Joy Clair - anything
7 Kids - anything (Altenew stamp set, Copics)
Stamploration - stamps and family theme
Stamploration - CAS


5 comments:

  1. I'm with you on that - single layer and CAS are not my thing! I rarely like my attempts, but I LOVE what you've done with it! Beautiful card! Thanks for linking up to the Cropstop blog - it's always a pleasure to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thank you for joining in with the STAMPlorations CAS card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I just love the flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and elegant. thank you for entering another card for 7kids challenge, hope to see yo again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card!!! Thanks for sharing with us at 7kids
    Michele

    ReplyDelete