Saturday, January 20, 2018

Multi-tasking Glitch

Sometimes when I talk to a certain person on the phone, I do other things while I listen because actually I don't do much talking, just listening.  The tendency for this person is to go on and on and also to repeat a lot.  So while I was listening yesterday, I was also browsing through other blogs.  I saw this cute idea, thinking I would come back to it.  That is where the glitch came in - I couldn't remember what blog I saw the idea on.  So take note that this is not my original idea and I know the card I saw yesterday was cuter than mine.  This one is okay but I liked the other one better.
Win some, lose some.  I think my three year old grandson will like it though.

Stitched heart dies are an unknown company.  The circle for the head is one of the Circle Stax dies by MFT Die-namics.  Glasses are Impression Obsession. Clouds are Memory Box and MFT. Grass is really an Icicle die by MFT which I love using for grass.

Challenges:
Dies R Us - cards for kids
Cuttlebug Mania - Valentines
Simon Wednesday - add a sentiment
Stamploration - curves and stamps
Scrapyland - anything

7 comments:

  1. OMG! How could it possibly be any cuter! Your little grandson will LOVE it!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Kids Kards’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea - and to make it with hearts is perfect for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Marsha :-) I love how you made the caterpillar from heart shapes, very cute and very clever :-) I am sure this is just as cute as the original ;-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness....super cute! Fun card design!
    Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at Scrapy Land!
    Sherrie K
    Scrapy Land DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the rainbow hearts.Thanks for playing along at Dies R Us...so happy you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this on the Dies R Us winners page and had to come take a closer look! This is beyond adorable and it will light up a child's face! I'm going to have to CASE this idea for next year! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! This reminds me of the Hungry Catapiller that my kids and grandkids love! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations Theme and Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete