Sunday, July 15, 2018

My Daughter - My Delight

Don't you love happy endings?  I have one with a daughter who hated me for most of her teen years and now (she is 31) is the closest to me out of my four daughters.  Not only do we love and enjoy each other, she lives only a mile away! 
She has been such an encourager and so much help as we plan a family reunion.  I want her to know how much her support and love means to me so I made a fun card to give to her and express my thanks.
This adorable flip-flop medallion is by From the Heart.  I apologize for the photo.  My camera picked up either the blue or the yellow, giving the white background one of those colors.  This photo is the closest to the real deal but still is lacking.
It is colored with copics.  The sentiment came with the image.  Center dot is a melted Perler bead.

Simon Monday - summer fun
Simon Wednesday fun in the sun
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Words 2 Craft By - flip flopping away
Stamploration  CAS 

Stamploration theme - anything

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! Love how you created a great focal image with the flip flops. Your daughter is going to love it! Thank you for joining us at W2CB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek LOVE those flip flops!!! Such a great summer fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice gesture for your daughter! And the card is beautiful too... Thanks for sharing with us at Stamplorations Theme & Sketch this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marsha, This image is fabulous -- and your coloring is amazing, by the way. But, seriously, I thought this was a flower when I first looked at it. How cool this is alternating flip flops and waves. Soooo perfect for our Words 2 Craft By challenge... and such a fun way to show your daughter how much her help has meant to you. Thanks so much for playing along with our flip-flop-inspired challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete