Monday, December 3, 2018

Tag 15

Grabbed this cute, free digi stamp from Craftin Desert Divas while going through the Coffee Lovers Bloghop and made a simple tag with it.

 I should have used the E50 Copic to go around the outside of the cup instead of coloring the cup with it (since it is a snowman) but maybe next time. I just don't have the time or energy to make another one.  I have only two more tags to make before calling it quits for this year then I can wrap all the gifts. Looking forward to having it done.
The square re-enforcer was made with an Elizabeth Crafts Design die.
Snowflakes (Stampin'Up and Verve) stamped and then embossed with silver EP.  I put a bit of silver Sakura ink on the snowflake on the tea tag too. 

Challenges:
House that Stamps Built - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Coffee Lovers Bloghop - winter coffee, tea, hot chocolate

Word Art Wednesday - anything
Three Amigos -Christmas/winter
Double Trouble - Thing 1,2,3 and Double double dare - emboss, snowflakes, and tea

14 comments:

  1. I think your coloring looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coloring on your snowman cup. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble Papercrafting Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great to me the way you colored it. I love that cute design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! That is an adorable image and adding the snowflakes finished everything off perfectly! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed such a cute freebie and you made it into a wonderful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I'm going to have to see if it is still available. I think it looks lovely with the tinted cup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cup and nicely colored...no longer free but I think I need it for Christmas cards...makes a cute tag. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble. Don't forget you can also post this on Three Amigos, they are unlimited.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marsha, You're one of our FLASH Prize winners, can you please email me:
    coffeelovingcardmakers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, Marsha! Love your coloring.Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable! Thanks so much for playing along at Three amigos! And congrats on your win during the Coffee Hop!

    ReplyDelete