Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hello Lil' Punkin'

This is one of my favorite pumpkin images.  It is a digital by Di's Digi Designs. 
If this bear is saying "Boo !", it is more like "Peek a boo !"  I like that because as I have said before,  I am not a fan of Halloween.  This is just plain cute.







 I wanted something for the background but designer paper seemed too much so I scored the cardstock with the Scorepal at every 1/2 inch.
The string of leaves is a digital by Designed2Delight. It goes with a cute stitched pumpkin but i went with this pumpkin instead.  I made the sentiment on the computer.
The ribbon is really two strips of ribbon I have had for ages.
The sketch is The Craft's Meow

Challenges:
Di's Digi Design - Too cute to spook
The Craft's Meow - sketch
Raise the Bar - pumpkins
Dutch Dare - photo inspiration
Simon Says - dies
Crafty Cardmakers - autumn not halloween
Cuttlebug Spot - what's on your desk?   (It's almost clean !)

10 comments:

  1. Marsha, this card is too adorable!!!!! I love the way you used the TCM sketch! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute!! I like 'peek a boo' better than 'boo' too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card and just beautifully done. Your colours and design are fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along at CCM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So supercute and gorgeous! Love the scoring of the paper, superb effect. And the image is so cute!
    Thanks for playing at DDCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie patootie image! I love this little fella in his pumpkin. Beautiful dry embossing as a layer as well, and perfect sentiment. Thank you so much for joining in on our 'Hey Pumpkin' challenge over at Raise The Bar this week!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is adorable! I love the image and your sentiment is just perfect :) Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Marsha. I love the image and your colours and design look fabulous.
    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this time.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card, thanks so much for playing at DI'S DIGI DESIGNS this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card, great image too;-)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis last week, sorry I'm late! We have a brand new challenge happening right now, so I hope you'll play along with us!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very adorable autumn card. Fab take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us @ The Craft's Meow!

    ReplyDelete