Friday, October 19, 2012

Too Early For Snow

At least around here it is too early for snow.  But not too early to make winter cards to send off to OWH.
Just sealed up another package of 52 cards to be mailed today.
Love this Snowman and for the life of me,  I can't remember where I got him.  I am better about keeping the company names with the stamps but I was not recording  them properly until recently.


There is some flocking on the top of his hat and the only coloring I had to do was his scarf.
The sketch is My Favorite Things


Short post  -so now go have a great weekend. !

Challenges:
Sentimental Sundays - anything
Stamp and Create - black, white, one color
Timeless Tuesday - winter
Your Next Stamp-anything

4 comments:

  1. He's definitely a cutie snowman. Very retro looking! Great winter card! Thanks so much for joining us for the Timeless Tuesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great color scheme so old fashioned looking and he is a cutie for sure!!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a classic image and color combo. You are one busy gal :>) Thanks for joining us again at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute, thanks for playing along at Your Next Stamp

    ReplyDelete