Sunday, May 12, 2013

Twinkle Brightly Little Star

My second post today and my second card using the Mojo Monday sketch.   I used my new Verve stamps which I won recently.  I am going to so much fun with these.


I sang "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" to all my children and so far to most of my grandchildren; at least the ones I have rocked to sleep in my arms.  I love this little twist with the words.  So sweet.
So with these new stamps, I went a little crazy with the stars.  But it was fun.  Two scraps, embossing, and ribbon all with stars.   I added some Sakura clear star to the stars in the sentiment and added a gem by the Shining Star sentiment, trying to get the shining idea.

Challenges:
A Blog Named Hero - shimmer and shine
Simon Says Stamp and Show - inspiration
Really Reasonable Ribbon - sparkle, bling
Crafts4Eternity - tic tac toe  ribbon, scraps, bling


4 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card! Love the star theme with this sentiment, even down to your lovely ribbon!! Thanks for joining our Sparkle, Bling, and Ribbon Challenge at RRR!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colours and modern design! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp & Show. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the stars and colors!! So cheerful!
    Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!
    Hugs!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete