Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Totally CAS and Sunny

Today I want to share a card that is TOTALLY CAS :  print, layer, done.
Isn't this image so cute?  You can find it at Diane's Daydream Designs.   It puts a smile on my face (as does the sunshine we have been having here in the Pacific NW).
As I said earlier, I just print this out on white cardstock, ( putting a box around the sentiment first), layered it and it was done.  Even the little dots around the cloud are already on the image.  The only other thing I did was put some liquid glaze on the sunglasses so when you look at it IRL, you can see the shine.

Hope you are having a day filled with sunshine.

Challenges:
Simon Monday - yellow
Simon Wednesday - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Creative Knockouts - anything
Sister Act - anything
Frosted Designs - 3words - yellow, bright, clouds

9 comments:

  1. This is such a fun and happy card. The sun is great! Thanks for playing with Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun, happy card which made me smile wide when I saw it. Thank you for sharing your project and for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! That sun just makes me smile! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that happy sun! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the CAS card, would brighten anyone's day! Thanks for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely the sentiment is super adorable! Thanks for joining our Spring Challenge at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I LOVE this!!!!! Well done!

    Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Catching up on blog browsing! I loved your sunny cards the minute I saw them in our albums. So delightful. What a sweet card to bring a little sunshine to someone's day. Thank you so much for all you do for DD. You are a treasured blessing to me.

    ReplyDelete