Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Can't Get Any Easier

While scrolling through some of the Meljen designs, I found this one.
Now how cute is this?
I've been telling you that I am making more multiples of cards instead of just making one of a kind.  Guess what category this falls into?
I just love the simplicity.  Print, add a bit of color, layer, and done. Seriously, I made one in 4 minutes. And it could go to a man, woman, or child.  So I made up a dozen to put in my box that is going to OWH.   Yes, I am excited about this one.

Seeing that there is nothing more to say about this card, I'll keep the post short and wish you a great day.

Challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door - anything
ODBD - wings
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Simon Wednesday - anything
Meljen - anything
Sister Act - anything

7 comments:

  1. Marsha,
    This is very CUTE. Thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card Marsha!! I just love the simply fun design with the bird on a "wire" and the heart with the sentiment!! Thanks for joining the Shining the Light-"Wing it" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha, this is lovely and i LOVE the CAS style !!

    PS Check out my blog - you are the winner from mye {From the Heart Stamps} "Faithful Friends" digi stamp giveaway. Please contact me that i can forward you the prize !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Marsha, this is just the cutest! And I love the LONG "branch" with the heart at the end with the sentiment! Darling card for someone special! So glad you've joined us this week for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge, sweet friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute CAS card!! Perfect for OWH!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun and classy CAS! Love it! Thanks for creating with us this week Marsha at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

    ReplyDelete