Monday, May 12, 2014

The Hurrier I Go

"The hurrier I go, the behinder I ."  It is still Monday morning but I am already behind in this week!  Thus the late post.

I made this card for the Paper Makeup Challenge - Sparkle.  I don't do many cards with sparkle because of the restrictions for OWH, like no glitter, no metalic ink, etc.  But tiny gems are okay and I printed the fish onto metalic paper.  The layer the fish is glued onto is embossed and has a sparkle to it (a sparkle that does not rub off).
As I said, the Digi Makeover Challenge at Paper Makeup is sparkle.  We would love to see what you come up with for this challenge.

I will be entering the following challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door - anything
Paper Take - anything
Penny's Paper Crafting - two or more patterned papers
Sister Act - anything
Digistmaps4joy - depict water
Chocolate, Coffee, and Cards - squares and circles
Challenges 4 Everybody - anything goes


2 comments:

  1. Ooo I love that fish - your gems look like bubbles - great design. Thank you for playing along at Penny's this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your entry in our challenge is fabulous, you are very creative. I adore the layout and love your creativity. Very well done! Congratulations! Thank-you for joining us.

    I would love you to join my blog, I have joined yours today. I have a candy giveaway once I reach 250 followers, I will choose a follower at random and that winner will win 2 of Sherri Ann Baldy dies.


    Ange DT xxoo

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete