Saturday, March 10, 2018

Just Open The Door

Some of you will appreciate this post, others will ignore it, some will even be offended by it (the latter being the reaction of our times) but I am thoroughly and completely thrilled for being on the launch team for a newly released book, Just Open The Door.

For the past few years I have been getting serious about listening and obeying the prompting of the Holy Spirit. (I told you some of you would be offended)  I am almost 70 and I have wasted so many years. I can't go back in time but I can go forward.  One of the things God is impressing upon my heart is to take care of the widows.  The other thing is to open my home, to be hospitable.  I'm very uncomfortable with both.  So I knew the Lord was getting my attention, once again, when I was offered the chance to promote a book, Just Open The Door.   I knew I needed this book.  Oh, boy, did I need this book!  And I must say, I am loving it.  Easy to read.  Practical help. The author is real - shares the good and bad.  A "yes you can" approach.
Would you like to read the first few chapters for free?
Jen Schmidt, the author, has provided a free sampler.  Go HERE now.  It will encourage you; it will inspire you.    You are going to LOVE it.
Come back and share with me your first impressions after reading the first chapter.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this book. It is a must have on my list.

    ReplyDelete