Saturday, March 17, 2018

Welcome Baby

I don't make very many baby cards and don't have many stamps for them but I do have this stamp set that I have had for years and never used.  I have never like solid stamps because I never seem to get a nice solid color but now with the Misti, I can re-stamp as many times as I need to get the results I want.
After I stamped and put the card together, I decided I wanted more dimension so I stamped all the clothing items again, fussy cut them and then glued them onto the original images.
The oval is cut with an Elizabeth Crafts Design Stitched Oval.
Sketch - flipped:

Challenges:
MFT sketches 
Work It Wednesday - green
Joy Clair - anything
Pattie's Creations - green
Power Poppy -  inspired by fabric

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable baby card! Love the colors too! Thanks for sharing with us at Joy Clair's March Challenge!

    ReplyDelete