Wednesday, April 4, 2018

New Spring Outfit

Digging through some of my designer papers, I found several pieces with tiny flowers. That is what I was looking for so I could play with this Hero Arts set again.  Love these little skirts that can be cut out with the dies (so much easier than fussy cutting).

I used one of the sketches at Sketch Saturday.  I am still in the "let's keep it simple" mode while I wait for my energy (and mojo) to return.
The main image is cut out with a Die-namics Stitched Rectangle.  The flower is a Cuttlebug die.
The image was colored with Copics.  Liquid Pearls was used on the center of the Cuttlebug flower and in the center of the flower on girl's shirt. 

Challenges:
Die Cut Divas - anything with die cut
Crop Stop - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Sketch Saturday - sketch #374
 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun little paper pieced girl! I understand the loss of mojo -- I usually take a break from crafting and browse Pinterest till it returns!
    So happy you linked this up to the Cropstop blog link party this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling little girl with her cute flowered skir. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete