Thursday, April 5, 2018

Spray of Roses

When I started playing with this Reverse Confetti stamp and die set the other day, I had no layout in mind.  I just wanted to see what color combos I could make up with the inks I own.  After I had a bunch inked and cut, I found a great sketch at Sketch Saturday for all these pretty roses.  I think I'll make another card with yellow and orange roses.

The sentiment is by Verve.


Challenges:
Sketch Saturday
Die Cut Divas - anything
Joy Clair - anything
Crop Stop - anything
Cardz TV - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything


2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow!! This is such a gorgeous card! I LOVE the colors and the way you interpreted that sketch!! Sooooooo pretty!
    So happy you linked this up to Cropstop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. What a beauty. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete