Saturday, August 11, 2018

Inspired By Upholstery

Usually I take my inspiration for a card from a mood board on some challenge post or from another card but today I used one of my chairs and matching pillow.
All the coloring of the flowers (Power Poppy digital stamp) was done with Prisma pencils.  The yellow BG is Copic Y000.
I cut out the image with a Spellbinder Labels 3 and traced the outside of that die onto dark blue cardstock,  fussy cutting it for the backing of the image die cut.
Ribbon is tea dyed light blue seam binding ribbon, adorned with a small silk ribbon rose.

Challenges:
Crop Stop - anything
Power Poppy - inspired by something in my home
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Patties Creations - anything
Stamploration - anything

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! It goes perfect with our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
    Pattie
    Artist and Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Marsha! Love the blue and white color scheme -- your coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for linking up to the Cropstop blog with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I saw your stunning card over at Power Poppy!i thouggt you did a lovely job! Then i read your card description. When I saw that you colored the image with colored pencils and a Copics marker. It changed my mind for me. I thought you had possibly cut the image out of a magazine or patterned paper.

    Now,that I know all that you did to make this card look so beautiful, I now think your card is PHENOMENAL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the challenge and this delft blue look is fantastic!! Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete