Friday, February 3, 2012

For My One and Only on Friday

Loving my new set of stamps by Ippity called Authentic Man.  I colored it but many tiny details so next time I use it, I think it will be just stamped and not colored.  I used a Sakura silver pen in some places to highlight some chrome.  Even though I do like to color, my hand is often not steady enough to do this tiny detail.
I used one of the sketches at CPS which works well with my style - simple, not much frill.
Stampin Sisters in Christ http://stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-124-ph-48.html
CPS http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/
Mark's Finest http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com/2012/01/speedy-fox-and-friends-challenge-92.html
Friends with Flair http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/2012/02/virtual-cha-featuring-christy-tomlinson.html

23 comments:

  1. Great Man theme! Isn't this set just great?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image for a masculine card! Nice job! Thanks for sharing with Speedy Fox and Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card...great choice of colors and a wonderful take on the sketch! Fabulous job!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...your coloring was soooo worth it and I love your take on this sketch! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, your coloring is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card. Thanks for sharing your STYLE with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the green on the car. C oo L!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marsha your take on the sketch and this card are just wonderful! I have this set and seeing your beautiful creation makes me want to break mine out and use it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW you were busy this week. Another wonderful creation. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is GREAT! Love that car; I think you colored it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous masculine card!! So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your coloring on that car, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your efforts on coloring are worth it...one fine masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't Authentic Man a fabulous set? I reach for it for guy cards all the time. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So manly with the colors and the simple design.

    rekey

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, that so cool. i love how you sketch the car, so vintage.. i love the light color green.. so cool to the eyes.
    web design ventura

    ReplyDelete