Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Guess Whoo Loves You ?

My post a few days ago was entitled Who Am I?  I thought about posting this one as Whooo Am I, but that would be way to confusing and corny .  But with the owl and the challenge at Stampin Sisters in Christ, it was tempting.
I love this digital set (owls and DP) by Doodle Pantry.  And pre-colored is right up my alley because I do like simple and fast.  This is a great sketch for me too - same requirements: simple and fast. 
I used my wood cuttlebug folder and then decorative scissors hoping to achieve the wood/bark look.  Sentiment was done on the computer.
CPS  http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/2012/01/cps-5th-anniversary-day-3-with-angie.html
Mark's Finest ttp://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com/2012/01/speedy-fox-and-friends-challenge-92.html
Simon Says http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/02/simon-saysanimal-antics.html
Stampin Sisters in Christ http://stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-124-ph-48.html

7 comments:

  1. Great card, Marsha! Thanks for being part of the CPS 5th Anniversary celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job!! I hvaen't seen pre-coloured images before, this is darling!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    *hugs*

    Linda (Guest Designer)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card.
    Thanks for joining us at SimonSaysStamp.

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. I love all the patterns. Thanks for joining speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Marsha - this is so adorable...I love this darling owk and the colours you have used. What a great take on the sketch! Loving your style! Thank you for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week - we always love to see your gorgeous creations! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. I love the wood embossing. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the patterns on the wings and tummy - what a beautiful, interesting owl! : )

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    For More Opportunities:
    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
    *Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
    *Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube
    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Pinterest
    *Sign up for our Newsletter

    ReplyDelete