Thursday, April 13, 2017

Love of Lilies

Last year my daughter pulled up all the lilies out of the flower beds at a house they had just purchased.  She is allergic to them.  Not me.  I LOVE lilies.  So I planted 24 bulbs.  Only 4 shoots came up.  Apparently squirrels like lily bulbs.  Ugh!  
Because I love lilies, I bought 2 Easter lilies for in the house. Pure white is so elegant but I also love all the Stargazer type lilies ( I hope one of the lilies that survived is a Stargazer) so here is a card I made with one of Ginny Maxam's beautiful digital lily images.

I colored the image with Copics.  The sentiment is from a birthday set.  The panel is cut with a Spellbinder die.  BG is embossed with a SU embossing folder.

Challenges:
Die Cuttin Divas - Spring
Sugar Pea - birthday bash
Cardz TV #6 - anything
Joy Clair - anything
7 Kids College Fund - anything 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! The lilies on your card are beautiful! I love lilies too! Thanks for sharing with us at Joy Clair Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother always loved Easter lilies. My dad bought them for her every year, and I really enjoyed their beauty and their scent!

    Your card is so pretty! Good luck with your lilies!

    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete