Wednesday, April 19, 2017

New Every Morning


Two of my favorite Bible verses are Lamentations 3:22-23  "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end.  They are new every morning.  Great is Your faithfulness."


I love this frame by Ginny Maxam.  The verse fit beautifully inside.  (Once again I saved the digital stamp without saving the source. ugh!)
The flowers and frame are colored with Copics and Prisma pencils.  After using distress ink on the edges, I distress (scruffed) them and adhered the panel to a piece of Kraft that I had also distressed with ink and tool.
Sketch:
I colored another image with different colors and added a few sequins.

I like the first one better but I like these colors too.
Thanks for looking.  Love it when you comment.

Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
Sugar Pea - photo inspiration
Crop Stop - anything
Simon Wednesday - flowers
7 Kids College Fund - anything


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful variations in colour. Your colouring is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful, but I'm partial to the distressed edges of the first one! Thanks so much for linking these lovely cards up to the Cropstop blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is amazing! Yes, great is His faithfulness toward us! I'm so thankful. What a gorgeous card to showcase this promise. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty cards! Love all the distressing. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are gorgeous! I love these verses, too! Just shared them with a friend this week.
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors and contrast! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Showers and/or Flowers” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful work!the coloring is gorgeous and I love the tattered edges - it brings so much character to the card. Thank you for joining our challenge at 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LUV, LUV, LUV your card. It is stunning. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous Marsha. I love how those flowers wrap around the frame. Beautiful. So happy you are joining us this month at SugarPea Designs.

    ReplyDelete