Thursday, April 27, 2017

Laughing Giraffe

Playing the From the Heart Sketch challenge, using this cute digital stamp, Laughing Giraffes.

Here is the sketch:
The oval of animal print (Doodle Pantry) is cut with an Elizabeth Crafts Stitched Oval die.  I used SU Apricot ink to make the splotches (Joy Clair) on the GKD Saffron card stock base.  The image is colored with Copics. Trying to keep the nature idea, I tied a bit of twine to some raffia ribbon. "Smile" is an old stamp from a dollar bin.
This will be a fun card for Send A Smile 4 Kids.

Challenges:
From the Heart Sketch Challenge
Word Art Wednesday  - anything
2 Crafty Critter Crazies
7 Kids College Fund - anything 
Simon Wednesday - anything 

3 comments:

  1. This Image always makes me smile, Marsha ! Lovely Card and your DP choice fits perfectly. Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of that sketch, Marsha! I want to say a personal thanks for supporting this new 'critter' challenge of ours. Good luck in the draw. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh my I love that Giraffe Marsha, she just made my day! So lovely! You were really busy for our challenge at 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete