Saturday, February 24, 2018

Pretty Cleaning Supplies

Here is another idea I came up with for "prettying" up my home.  I love Mrs. Meyers product so I have dish soap, hand soap, and multi-surface spray by my kitchen sink on a ceramic tray.

Easy dress up:
Plaid designer paper put on with ScorTape.  The flowers are Verve stamps and then cut with their corresponding dies put on with Zots. Black brads through the center of the flower layers.  I have a lot of Raffia so I used that instead of ribbon.  I like the semi-rustic look of it.
Challenges:
Die Cuttin Divas - anything but a card
Word Art Wednesday - anything
House that Stamps Built - tic tac toe
All Sorts - something beginning with B (black brads and bows)

4 comments:

  1. I love Mrs. Meyers products!! You certainly dressed yours up beautiful with your papers and flowers! Wouldn't they make a beautiful gift set all decked out like that!
    Thanks for linking to The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely and I Spy another B - bottles ! Thank you so much for joining our 'I spy' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great idea!!! So pretty!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! And what a creative idea; you will love looking at these every day. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete