Tuesday, February 27, 2018

You're Amazing

One more card using this week's sketch at MFT.  I am so dependent on sketches so I usually make several cards using the same one.  This sketch came in handy as I made a thank you card for one of my SIL's.

Inks used:  Stampin'Up! Spectrum, several Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks, several SU inks.
Woodgrain paper is from a woodgrain pack from the dollar store - seriously!
Purple pearl is a melted Perler Bead
Stamps - various companies
MFT Circle Stax die 
Sketch:

Challenges:
MFT - sketch
Simon Wednesday - make your own background
House that Stamps Built - words as focus



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Marsha! I love how you've stamped different sentiments, they look wonderful together.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete