Sunday, February 25, 2018

Wishing Togetherness Always

Even though I love to create a new card for each occasion and each recipient, I end up stressing about it, especially when I get close to the due date and have not made a card I really like.  So I am allowing myself to make duplicates (like I did for Valentines).  I want to make an anniversary card suitable for all my children's anniversaries.  My first attempt (and I need one by March 5) is probably not going to be this year's card but here it is anyway:
I love this embossing folder by Cuttlebug.  And I love the "always" die cut.  But still not sure if I like the card 😕
The hearts are cut out with dies - unknown company.  The word die is Stamploration.
Sketch is MFT:


What do you think?

Challenges:
MFT sketch
House that Stamps Built - focus on word 
                                        - Tic, tac, toe 
                                        - purple palette 
Stamploration Theme - love

Stamploration Never ending challenge


4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. I love the embossing. And that lacy heart. And purple is always good in my book! I agree, making two while you're on a roll is a great idea. I don't remember to do that often enough. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's beautiful!! That embossing folder is fabulous and I love the lace in the heart; so pretty!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I love the colors, the embossing, and the die cuts! So very pretty! Thanks for linking up to The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful. Design and embossing are great!

    ReplyDelete