Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pretty in Pink

Several years ago, I pulled most of my rubber stamps off their wood blocks so I could use them with acrylic blocks and store them in less space.  But I failed to make note of some of the designer/company names.  So I cannot tell your who made this cute stamp.  If anyone knows, I would love it if you would tell me in the comment section  so I can give credit and record it with my stamps.  Thanks.
The sentiments are Verve.  The sketch is CPS 269.  I used some scraps from "shaving cream" paper for the banners.
Pink papers - GKD Bubblegum Pink and SU Pink Passion


Challenges:
Stampin Sisters in Christ - show action
Pile It On - outdoors
Craft Your Passion - anything
Stamp and Create - bold and bright
Great Impressions - die cuts
Hotshot Craft - die cuts
CPS

9 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha, this is a very cute card, I love the dinky little image! I don't know for sure but it looks like Hero Arts to me! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah what a cute card and a wonderful take on the sketch.
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card! I love the sketch you used. And the stamp is adorable, but I don't know who made it. She's a cutie though :) Thanks for joining us this week at SSiC.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!!
    Stunning colors, LOVE the DP
    We would like to thank you for Entering Pile It On Challenge.
    Hugs from Lorianna - DT Digi Team for Pile It On

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, Marsha! That image is SO cute and I really like the trio of sentiments! Thanks for joining us at SSiC this week!
    Blessings!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mambi Kids is what it looks like! I have a ton of them! I love them! Your card is adorable! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! Have a blessed week! ~H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the layout. Thanks for sharing with the Great Impressions Stamps.

    ReplyDelete