Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pretty in Pink

Several years ago, I pulled most of my rubber stamps off their wood blocks so I could use them with acrylic blocks and store them in less space.  But I failed to make note of some of the designer/company names.  So I cannot tell your who made this cute stamp.  If anyone knows, I would love it if you would tell me in the comment section  so I can give credit and record it with my stamps.  Thanks.
The sentiments are Verve.  The sketch is CPS 269.  I used some scraps from "shaving cream" paper for the banners.
Pink papers - GKD Bubblegum Pink and SU Pink Passion


Challenges:
Stampin Sisters in Christ - show action
Pile It On - outdoors
Craft Your Passion - anything
Stamp and Create - bold and bright
Great Impressions - die cuts
Hotshot Craft - die cuts
CPS

8 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha, this is a very cute card, I love the dinky little image! I don't know for sure but it looks like Hero Arts to me! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah what a cute card and a wonderful take on the sketch.
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card! I love the sketch you used. And the stamp is adorable, but I don't know who made it. She's a cutie though :) Thanks for joining us this week at SSiC.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!!
    Stunning colors, LOVE the DP
    We would like to thank you for Entering Pile It On Challenge.
    Hugs from Lorianna - DT Digi Team for Pile It On

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, Marsha! That image is SO cute and I really like the trio of sentiments! Thanks for joining us at SSiC this week!
    Blessings!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mambi Kids is what it looks like! I have a ton of them! I love them! Your card is adorable! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! Have a blessed week! ~H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the layout. Thanks for sharing with the Great Impressions Stamps.

    ReplyDelete