Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Two Bits

My mom had a Dachshund for many years.  His name was Two Bits. Every time I see a Dachsy, I think of him.  I love the images in the Paper and Such set "Patriots and Friends".  I'm a sucker for dogs and cats anyway, and especially puppies and kittens.  My daughter just added two more puppies to her family of  5 kids, 5 chickens, and a dog. (and no, she does not have acreage.) She brought the puppies over to my house when I took care of her children and two more of my grandchildren one day last week.  Quite a houseful of activity that day.  I grabbed a few shots of the kids and puppies.  Here are a couple:

Aren't they just so cute?  (puppies and girls !)
Okay, enough of the grandma bit.  Here is my card.

I paper pieced the puppy onto some vanilla CS just distressing the edges a bit.  The striped paper is from an autumn stack from years ago and the ribbon is SU which I have had about 10 years.  Base is Kraft CS by Kraft Outlet..
 Tuesday Morning Sketch 


Challenges:
Incy Wincy - anything
Ribbon Carousel - piecing
Wags n Whiskers - use Kraft
Chocolate, Coffee, Cards - coffee and cream
Paper and Such - dogs
Kraft Journal - anything

11 comments:

  1. So sweet, and I love that you used our stamps! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marsha,

    Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog during the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Release Blog Hop This Past Week. You have won the new release so could you please email me at sserrano22 (at) live (dot) com I need your email. Congratulations! By the way what cute girls and puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is adorable. Love the striped ribbon...it's amazingly close to the dp! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card! It's amazing that the ribbon and the DP are almost the same. Love the dog. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable... the puppies, little girls and the card! Loved it all. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A sweet card. Such a great sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
    Nikki F x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet pics of kiddies and puppies!!! Adorable card too!!! Thanks for participating in our Chocolate,Coffee and Cards challenge this week! Hope to see you again next week!!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little puppy! Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Carousel!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You card is cute and the girls are adorable!!! Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Carousel.

    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete