Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Another Birthday - Imagine That

This digital image by Imagine That is so cute.  I will definitely be using it again.  It is a freebie this month in the progressive challenge.

When looking for a background, I remembered this digital paper by GKD.  It reminds me of bubbles and I love the colors.  So talk about simple - print, print, and paste.  I did add some Diamond Glaze to the balloons to give them shine and polka dot ribbon to give a little interest.  You gotta love these colored digis!

Thanks for looking and for taking the time to comment.

Challenges:
Pile it On - animal with character
Bearly Mine - anything
Simon Wednesday - CAS
Imagine That - image
Divas That Cut Paper - celebrate
Paper Creators - blue
Cards Galore - animals
Ribbon Carousel - celebrate
Word Art Wednesday - anything

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I LOVE it!! Such a great image! REally great card!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ps... There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, happy card! I love that background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, happy card! I love that background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marsha! What a cute card. You always make me smile with your wonderful cards, and I thank you so much for sharing them in our challenges. May God bless your week, and thanks for blessing mine!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Marsha! Love the cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these rich colors, Marsha! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image is super cute!! I love the 'bubble' background DP!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card!! I thought the background paper was embossed but after reading I realized it's not!! So cute, very fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How very cute! What a fun card.

    So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge
    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally cute card. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card!!! I've used the same digi!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete