Thursday, September 10, 2015

6 X 6 Scripture Piece

My Silhouette has not seen much use lately and I have quite a few Silhouette files that I have never used.  It was time to remedy that.
I'm not sure what to call these 6 X 6 pieces that I make.  I place them on a small wooden easel on my dining room hutch.   The Scripture is a digital download from Word Art Wednesday (who BTW is celebrating their 200th challenge this week)
The ballet slippers are a digital image by Diane's Daydream Design.
The circle and the borders are Silhouette cutting files.  They are two separate files but have the same design.  I usually use Spellbinder dies and Di-namics for circles but I like this shape and the matching border so will be using it again.
MFT sketch for this week:


Challenges:
MFT - sketch
Tuesday Throwdown - anything
Inspiration Destination - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Sweet Stamps- anything
Sweet Stampin - music
NBUS - anything NBUS
Stamploration - music
CASual Chic - music
DLArt - anything 



9 comments:

  1. Hmmm...just feeling nostalgic tonight. What a precious card, Marsha. Missing you. I've continued to pray. We should update each other soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, sweetie.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect verse to use with the image!! Very pretty! This would be great as a wall hanging for a little ballerina's room! Thanks for celebrating with us by sharing your Project this week at Word Art Wednesday's 200th Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Thank your for joining us over at the Casual Chic Challenge Blog. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful verse and I love it with those ballet shoes! So glad you joined us at MFT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the ballet shoes with their ribbons around the sentiment verse.
    Thanks for sharing with us at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a Beautiful sentiment of truth! So glad you joined us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete