Monday, September 21, 2015

Pumpkin Time

Yes, I have said it before and I'll say it again, "I love pumpkins! and anything made with pumpkins."  Could I convince you if I told you I was drinking a pumpkin latte as I write this post?


I am having fun with my Spellbinder pumpkin dies.  For this card I cut all the pieces from the same color of orange and then sponged some like color ink on the edges before stacking them.
The card base is Brown Kraft. The next layer is Buff Ivory cardstock to which I added some Tim Holz Tea Dye Distress ink on the edges.  The recipe, which is backed with Brown Kraft, and the word "pumpkin" are both stickers from Tim Holtz Salvage Seasonal Stickers.
The challenge this week at the Kraft Journal is "Anything Goes - with pumpkins.  Not a hard challenge for this pumpkin lover!  We hope to see some of your pumpkin cards or projects.

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Simon Wednesday - dies
Uniko - Autumn
Di's Digis - Fall colors
Dies R Us - photo inspiration colors
DLArt - anything
Simon Work It Wednesday - Fall
Crop Stop - anything  (used TimHolz Distress Ink, Cuttlebug Maching)

10 comments:

  1. What a fun and fabulous creation! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘HOT COLORS PHOTO INSPIRATION’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. The staked pumpkin layers, the recipe and that block letter is really a lovely sight. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 201st AG challenge!
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea for a card to include a recipe! Very cute! Thanks for playing in our Hot Colors Challenge at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun and pretty card, love the lettering you used and great pumpkin die cuts.
    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DT Member_ DL.ART

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect autumn card! Great use of the die cuts on this.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful take on our Autumn challenge and Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at Uniko
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great pumpkin card I love how you layered he pumpkins. I love pumpkin fooed to.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! I do like the layered pumpkin - gives so much depth and texture. Thanks so much for playing along with Uniko this month! xx

    The supermarkets around here are full of pumpkins and fall/Halloween decorations - your card has reminded me that I must decorate the house too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! Love those nested pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a FUN card & the colours are perfect. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete