Friday, September 18, 2015

Autumn Flowers - Favorites

When asked what my favorite flower is, I tend to choose what is in season!  My flower beds are still full of Black Eyed Susans and I love the bright color they bring to the Fall colors.

The cardstocks are GKD Sweet Corn and Dark Chocolate.
I made this card for my DIL using the Silhouette.  Inside I printed a Sunflower (I know it is different from the black eyed susan but it is the closest image I had) and sentiment, both by Doodle Pantry. I colored it with Copics.

Sketch - MFT:
Challenges:
Crafty Creations - use 2 of something (twine)
Di's Digi - Fall
Time Out - CASE Tracy's card
Simon Work It Wednesday - Fall colors
DLArt - anything
Simon Monday - love this technique (sponging)
MFT - sketch
Pile It On - birthday


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colouring and layering, wonderful CASE of our card. Great to see you at TO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!! The flower is so beautiful!! I love it!! Thanks so much for linking up with the DL.ART September Linky!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    DT Member DL.ART

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun layers in the flower - love all the dimension! That button is the perfect finishing touch! Thanks so much for taking the Time Out to play along with us! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I miss my yard flowers and my black eyed susans, very pretty! Thanks for playing along.
    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind
    DT Member_ DL.ART

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love the yellow sunflower. Thank you for joining TO this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love the dimensional flower on the front and the sunflower is colored so beautifully! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and elegant card with such a pretty flower, beautifully designed and embellished. Thank you for joining our 'it takes two' challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges and please come back again for the brand new one.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete