Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Where Is My Mind

As each year passes, I am faced with the fact that my memory and concentration are not what they used to be.  A few posts ago, I mentioned that I made another note pad ( first one here and second one here) with this sentiment that I picked up at Ginger's House .

I love this card by Kim Makortoff so I CASED it:

I printed Decosse"s Dynamic Doodles digital leaves, cutting and pasting in order to cover some empty spots. Because it will be sitting on top of my desk (unless it gets lost under clutter!) the front did not have to be flat so I sewed on a button and added some melted Perler beads in some of the places I did not fill in with leaves.
After I put the sentiment and the leaves together, I realized it said "leaves".  Punny.
I love making these note pads and they are so helpful.  Hardly a time goes by when I don't need to make some notes to myself when I am on the computer or on the phone.  They are life-savers.  Oh, there is the theme for the next one - life-savers.  Humm, nautical or candy?

Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - no designer paper
Uniko - Autumn
Pink Gem - Autumn
Stamping Boutique - no designer paper
DLArt - anything
Stamplorations - CASE
Crafty Sentiments - Autumn leaves

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Marsha. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to pretty up notes. And that sentiment is so so good, I really need it on my desk too! Thanks for playing at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a note pad! A lovely a CASE of my card. Thanks for joining us over at the CASEplorations playground! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the sentiment, so true Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that sentiment is brilliant and I love all the falling leaves. Nice idea to make a note pad pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with our autumn theme at Uniko!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CASE of Kim's card. LOVE the sentiment, it's brilliant. Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations in the Inspiration CASE Playground. Good Luck! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card & CASE, I love the colours and the flow of the stamping. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. "leaves" - what a great coincidence! Thanks for joining us at CASEplorations.

    ReplyDelete