Sunday, May 7, 2017

ChooChoo Train

It has rained all day (again) which makes me feel lazy so instead of doing indoor projects, I colored and made cards.
Like many of you, I have a ton of patterned paper that just sits year after year.  I'm not sure why I thought of this paper when I saw the MFT sketch but decided to use it to make a few birthday cards to send off to Send A Smile 4 Kids.
Here is the sketch:
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug train die
Stampin' Up stamp

Challenges:
Simon Monday - great outdoors
MFT - sketch
Mailbox Smiles - anything
Joy Clair - anything and photo inspiration
7 Kids College Fund - anything

2 comments:

  1. Cute and funny, Love the trains and the colors. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your train card is lovely! I really like the monkey and elephant on board! Thanks for sharing with us at Joy Clair May Challenge!

    ReplyDelete