Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Keeping It Simple

Working on a few cards today - simple, just for fun cards, using up pieces and scraps of designer paper.  Here is one for the SAS4Kids box.

I chose this cute digital stamp years ago when one of my Ghanaian granddaughters was little.  She is too old now to make her cards with this image but I love it so much - that cute round face and braids.  So I use it occasionally for cards that I am sending to the children hospitals.

Kraft card stock base
Left over designer paper
Brads
Copics
Tim Holtz Distress ink

Thanks for looking. 

Challenges:
Cardz TV - anything
Mailbox Smiles - anything
Stamploration theme and sketch

Joy Clair - anything
7 Kids Challenge - anything

4 comments:

  1. Such a great card, I love that little cutie pie! Thanks for playing along with us at Joy Clair May Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great kids card, and I love the background you paired it with! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super kid's card, you are right she is a cutie.
    Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, always nice to use some of those paper scraps isn't it! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete