Monday, May 8, 2017

Mother's Day Card

Each year I try to make my mom a special card for Mother's Day.  For this year I made an accordion card using Elizabeth Crafts Circle Accordion Dies.

On this card I used several of the dies that come with the set.


This is one that I like to use , first stamping an image or sentiment.


The heart around the sentiment is Verve.  The little girl stamp is Pure Innocence.  I used a banner die and wrote the letters MOM .  The large flowers were made using  two dies then forming the petals by clipping and rolling.
I counted up 11 dies and punches for this card - crazy fun.

Thanks for stopping by...I hope I have inspired you in some way today.  Remember to stop by and play along with the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  Use your die cuts to inspire us!
Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
 
click below for:
 

Mailbox Smiles - anything
Time Out - flowers
Word Art Wednesday - anything
7 Kids College Fund - anything
Deep Oceans - anything
Joy Clair - anything (photo inspiration)

4 comments:

  1. This is such a creative design and I adore the cheerful feel to it. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and fun, Marsha ... and downright happy ... love that it's interactive! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Mothers day card. Thanks for joining us at 7kids :)
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and pretty Mother's Day card! Love your design! Thanks for sharing with us at Joy Clair's May Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete