Thursday, May 11, 2017

Digital Frame

After playing around with several dies and several shapes trying to make an attractive frame, I still did not like what I was making.  I guess I wasn't in the mood for creating after all,  so I resorted to digital stamps again.  Both the frame and the verse have been in my files for ages.  I sized the verse to fit into the rectangle frame and colored that frame with a gold pencil.  The circle frame I filled in with black.

The stamp in the left top corner is a Penny Black stamp.  The butterfly is a die by Birch Press.

Challenges:
Simon Monday - frame
Mailbox Smiles - anything
Crop Stop - anything
Cuttlebug Mania - wings
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Stamploration CAS
  Power Poppy - frame it



8 comments:

  1. I have those days too - when things just don't come together like I'd like! You ended up creating a beautiful card anyway -- love that big butterfly! Thanks for linking up to the Cropstop blog each month! I really enjoy visiting your blog and seeing all the wonderful things you make.
    BTW - Don't forget to enter the Cropstop Giveaway: www.cropstop.com/blog/uncategorized/giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! Love how you framed the verse. <3 Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Marsha! Lovely design and very pretty elements. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, so elegant, beautiful color palette and design! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marsha!
    This is perfectly lovely. Thank you so much for sharing your sweet card with us. I hope that you will join us again soon. You know I honestly always LOVE visiting your blog to say hello.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card for a wonderful verse! Love the sweet little flowers and that butterfly! Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card- that butterfly IS amazing!! Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations May CAS Challenge! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete