Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Winner of Blog Hop Candy

A big "Thank You" to each of you who left comments on my post during the Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop.  So happy to have some  new followers.
As promised, I have the winner for the blog candy I offered up.  I must apologize to all of you who went off diets and had to go to the pantry for M & M's.  It was comforting to know that I am not alone in my love of chocolate.
Some bloggers have sophisticated systems for their random drawings.  I have a granddaughter :

Congratulations Nancy M  who said " heOMGosh! I love the 2 digis on the first one and LOVE the 2nd one, all of its elements coordinate so well!! TFS and supporting OWH! I'd love to be in the drawing, pls and thank you!! "
I'll be in contact with you so I can get your mailing address.

Again, thank you  for all your kind comments and thank you too for your support of OWH.
Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment