Monday, March 25, 2013

Resurrection Sunday Almost Here

Easter, or as some of us call it, Resurrection Sunday, is almost here.  Christmas Day and Resurrection Sunday are my favorite two days of the year.  Unfortunately,  I will not be home this Sunday.  One of my daughters asked my hubby and I to go on a road trip with her to see her sister (another daughter of ours).  Two days on the road, three days visit, two days back home.  I don't like traveling but it will be fun to be with daughters and grandchildren.
Anyway, I did make a few cards to send to dear friends    I love this cross found at Doodle Pantry.  The set is called "Christ's Gift".   I used the outline version, although there are colored versions too.


The beautiful paper is by Heartfelt Creations.  I am using this pad of designer paper a lot lately. Quite unusual for me because I tend to hoard paper.
I used  Sakura Sliver and Copper pens to add shine to the cross and I like the illusion of metal.
Here is the inside:
Sentiments and image are by Doodle Pantry.  This set is called "He Is Risen".


Mark's Speedy TV - Easter
Simon Says - Easter
Twist of Faith - celebrate Easter
Word Art
Whoopsi Daisy - use digi
Digital Tuesday - Easter
Pink Gem - Easter
Craft4Eternity -Easter
Created With Love - Easter and glitter


21 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I like that it is getting to the true meaning of Easter. Thanks for joining our Easter-All Things that Glitter Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely creation and represents the Risen Savior! Thank you for entering your lovely card creation in Speedy fox and friends challenge - please return next week for another great challenge! Gail DT - Go ahead and brag on those grandchildren! That is what I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Love how it represents the savior! Thanks for sharing with us at CreatedWithLoveChallengs
    Lisa O

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome, Marsha. You've captured the essence of Easter and made it into a really cool card. Just awesome! Thanks for sharing this amazing card with us in this week's challenge. I hope that you're having a blessed week, and I hope to see you again soon.
    Blessings,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty! Love what you did with the inside! Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Lovely additions inside too. Thanks for joining us this week at WAW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Easter All that Glitters Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty - love the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the inside image. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful...not only the card overall, but the sentiment is so special. Thanks for playing along at Twist of Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this card is breathtaking. I love that it represents Our Savior. We all need more of this. thanks so much for sharing with us at Created with love Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card inside and out. Your sentiment grabs my heart! I'm glad you shared that set and its source. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Twist of Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Easter card, very reflective of the true meaning and love the indside too!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty, both inside and out! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marsha, this is a beautiful card inside and out! Most impressive! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Wonderful message and details! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Truly a lovely card in it's quiet, elegant simplicity. LOVE the image of the cross. Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful and elegant card. Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs..Mona

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow just gorgeous Marsha! I LOVE that Heartfelt Creations Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful card! thanks for your participation on CWL challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww that is such a beautiful card. My warmest and best happy Easter wishes for this coming season. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete