Friday, July 12, 2013

Christmas in July

No, I am not ready to do Christmas cards but I should be making them and getting them off to my OWH shipper because they are needed early.  So, as long as there are some challenges for Christmas cards the week (you know what a nut I am about challenges!) I am motivated to make a few.  Emphasis on the few.
For this card I used a new digital image by Doodle Pantry called Vintage LampPost.
Then I added a bow from Hats and Things

The BG paper is from the Poinsettia set:



The sentiment is by Paper Garden Projects.

Sketch is Seems a Little Sketchy

Other Challenges:
Stamp and Create - Christmas in July
Paper MakeUp - Use digitals
Great Impressions - anything
House of Gill - bright colors
Sister Act - anything
Pink Gem - lots of layers


11 comments:

  1. Like the way you brought all you digital elements together and anyone who supports OWH as a warm spot in my heart.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My...pretty pretty pretty! I must I must I must get started on my cards. I love the sketch you followed...by the way...and the lovely slider for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely indeed!...Thanks for joining us this week at Sister Act Card Challenge (always ATG)... HUGS - SK :)
    SKdigis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice use of the sketch!! Gets me in the mood for Christmas in this Midwest heat! Thanks for playing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Marsha! Great idea to use the bow to decorate the vintage lamp post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Christmas card Marsha, love the added bow and the wonderful bright background paper!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just made a Christmas card with this set! I love the bow you added!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marsha I would never have thought to add a bow from hats and things, awesome! Thank you so much that gives me so many ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christmas card! This worked wonderfully with our sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is gorgeous! And a great take on the sketch too :) Thanks for joining us at SALS!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card Marsha! I would never have thought to use a bow...and I love the way it looks. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete