Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hearts Galore

One of the digital sets that was released January 1 (can you believe the month is almost over ?!) at Doodle Pantry was a beautiful set called Heartful Hearts.  Here is a pic of some of the images and sentiments in the set:

For my card I used a pre-colored image then added some Sakura Clear Star ink to some of the hearts.  On the ones that I covered completely with Sakura, I also added liquid glaze so they are raised and shiny. 

After I cut out the heart, I cut out a white heart just a bit bigger, put the colored heart on top of that with dimensionals.
The three glittery hears are glass and because I will not be mailing this, I was able to use them.  The pink ones match the spotted printed paper which is one of the papers included in the Doodle Pantry set.
The sketch is found at Tuesday Morning Sketch:


This is one of those cards that is so much prettier IRL.  I really like how it turned out and I know one of my granddaughters is really going to love it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Spots and Stripes

Penny's Paper Crafting - spots and dots
Crafter's Cafe - ribbon or lace
Frosted Designs - polka dots
Ribbon Carousel - showing love
Stamping Boutique - Valentines



9 comments:

  1. What an adorable card!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we'll see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure she'll love this card..it's really beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card for your GD!! I love what you did with the hearts!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Marsha, this is so fun! So absolutely girly & lovey & perfect. Thanks so much for coming to play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I'm going to feature your card on our Facebook page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! thanks for playing along with TSB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marsha, this is so pretty! Love your use of the digi papers from this set and your heart looks beautifully 3D!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty and the colours are so vibrant and cheerful.Perfectly girly.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful and te little heart embellies match perfectly x Thank you for joining us last week over at CYP :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete