Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Your Syle Makes Me Smile

It is funny how styles come and go in the fashion industry.  I think the sentiment on this card is really cute.  If we could only remember that it is not the fashion, or the clothes, but the person inside them that is important and that pleasant disposition never goes out of style.

The beautiful image, papers, and sentiment are all from a Diane's Daydream Design set Life Is Sew Sweet.

I usually don't use bulky embellishments but I had this pretty orange flower,  that I had made with the Silhouette Portrait, sitting in my embellishment pile.  It seemed like the perfect thing for this card.

Keep checking Diane's Daydream Design Blog.  There are some exciting things in the air.

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Cards Galore - any card
Crafty Creations - vintage
Sisters Act - anything
Meljen - Karaoke  (the Beatles song Something ) and now I probably can't get it out of my head:
Somewhere in her smile she knows
That I don't need no other lover
Something in her style that shows me
I don't want to leave her now
You know I believe and how

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love it. It is definitely oh so stylish.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reproducing the flower from the bust was outstanding. Thank you so much for joining our 150th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I thank God for your participation and I pray you will have a day filled with joy.

    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower and card are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous, Marsha! I love the big flower...Perfect for this stylish creation. Thanks to for showcasing it on WAW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww how gorgeous I love the dress form and your flower is so pretty. Jacqui DT Sister Act

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vintage-y feel of this card! The paper reminds me of vintage calico fabric!

    ==Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Karaoke challenge!

    ReplyDelete